In a recent interview, “Stranger Things” actor Gaten Matarazzo discussed his experience with teeth removal surgery. This procedure was successful for the young actor and he is hopeful this will become the norm for patients in the future.
Benefits of a Tooth Removal Procedure
Gaten Matarazzo, one of the stars of “Stranger Things,” recently spoke about his successful tooth removal procedure and how it improved his quality of life.
Matarazzo had 14 cavities filled in 2013 and 2014, but decided to have the 18 teeth removed after reading about the benefits of a tooth removal procedure on social media. He found that removing additional teeth improved his quality of life in several ways.
First, he no longer experiences pain when eating or drinking. Second, his smile is now brighter and more natural-looking. Finally, he feels more confident and comfortable when speaking and can enjoy life more fully because he no longer has to worry about dental problems. If you’re thinking of having a tooth removed, there are many benefits to consider.
Here Are Just a Few:
1. You’ll Save Money on Dentistry
If you have a few teeth that need to be removed, the procedure can be cheaper than having all your teeth pulled. And if you have a lot of teeth that need to be taken out, the savings can really add up.
2. You’ll Improve Your Oral Health
Removing your teeth can improve your oral hygiene habits dramatically. Not only will you no longer have to worry about plaque and bacteria buildup on your teeth, but you’ll also be less likely to develop tooth decay or gum disease.
3. You’ll Have More Freedom To Eat What You Want
Not having any teeth in your mouth can make eating difficult – especially if you enjoy crunchy foods or chewy textures. By removing some of your teeth, you’ll give yourself more flexibility when it comes to diet and food choices.
4. You’ll Be Less Likely To Experience Toothache or TMJ Pain
If you’ve ever had toothache or TMJ pain, you know how frustrating it can be. By removing some of your teeth, you can reduce the pressure on your jaw and prevent these symptoms from occurring.
If you’re thinking about having a tooth removed, don’t hesitate to speak with your dentist. He or she can help you weigh all of the benefits and decide if a tooth removal is the best decision for you.
Pros and Cons of Taking Out Extra Teeth
Removing extra teeth may be a successful solution to improving one’s smile. Gaten Matarazzo, who plays Dustin Henderson in the hit show “Stranger Things”, removed his six extra teeth and claims it improved the look of his smile significantly.
However, there are also several pros and cons to taking out extra teeth. Some people believe that it can improve one’s appearance and make them feel more confident. However, some also believe that it can lead to other problems, such as overcrowding of the mouth and difficulty eating certain foods. It is important to weigh the pros and cons of removing extra teeth before making a decision.
When it comes to oral health, most people know that good oral hygiene habits are essential for keeping teeth healthy and free from plaque and decay. However, not everyone has the time or money to go to the dentist every 6 months like they should. In fact, many people opt to take out extra teeth in order to improve their oral hygiene routine.
So, is taking out extra teeth a good idea? Here are the Pros and Cons of removing extra teeth:
Pros of Removing Extra Teeth
1. You can improve your oral hygiene routine by taking out extra teeth. This will help you remove food particles and bacteria that can cause tooth decay and gum disease.
2. It may be less expensive than going to the dentist every 6 months.
3. If you have problems with chewing or biting down hard enough to remove food particles properly, removing excess teeth may help you improve your dental hygiene.
4. If you have a condition called Overjet, removing extra teeth can help correct the problem and improve your smile.
5. It is possible to replace lost teeth with implants or prosthetic dentures if you have adequate dental insurance coverage.
6. If you are able to replace all of your teeth
with implants or prosthetic dentures, your smile will look much more natural and you will no longer need to wear any removable dental devices.
7. If you are not able to replace all of your teeth with implants or prosthetic dentures, you may still be able to get a good smile by using dentures that are custom-made for your mouth.
Cons of Removing Extra Teeth
1. It is possible to experience oral pain and toothache after removing extra teeth.
2. Over time, removing extra teeth can lead to overcrowding of the mouth and difficulty eating certain foods.
3. It can be difficult to find a dentist who will perform the surgery.
4. If you are not able to replace all of your teeth with implants or prosthetic dentures, you may have to continue wearing removable dental devices for the rest of your life.
5. It is possible to experience cosmetic problems after taking out extra teeth, such as gaps between teeth or a crooked smile.
What to Expect After the Procedure?
Removing additional teeth can be a very successful procedure, with many people reporting happy results. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before undergoing the surgery.
First and foremost, speak with your dentist or oral surgeon about what type of procedure is best for you and your specific dental needs. There are many options available, including tooth removal by laser or other surgical methods.
Second, be sure to schedule a consultation with your doctor as soon as possible after the surgery to check on your progress and make any adjustments if necessary. If you experience any pain, swelling, or bleeding, be sure to contact your doctor right away.
Finally, be patient – the initial postoperative period can be quite uncomfortable, but eventually you will start to feel better and the teeth will begin to feel more natural in your mouth.
Actor Gaten Matarazzo, who played Dustin Henderson in “Stranger Things,” has shared a story of his recent dental procedure on Instagram. In the post, which has since been deleted, he writes that he successfully removed additional teeth without surgery thanks to the ketogenic diet. While it is still early days for this method of tooth removal (and there are still potential risks associated with it), if successful, this would be an exciting development for those looking to reduce their risk of oral complications or replace missing teeth with implants.